Simple, healthy and delicious.
Chicken Breast – 1, cooked, shredded
Mango – 1, medium, peeled, finely sliced
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
Onion – 1, sliced
Spring Onions – 2 to 3, sliced
Cashew Nuts – 2 tblsp, chopped
Lettuce – handful, shredded
Pepper Powder as per taste
For the dressing:
Juice of 2 Limes
Sesame Oil – 2 tblsp
Sugar – a small pinch
Thai Fish Sauce – a drop
Red Chilli – 1, seeds removed, finely chopped
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
2. Stir well until the sugar is fully dissolved.
3. Combine all the other ingredients, except cashew nuts, in a large bowl.
4. Add the dressing and toss well.
5. Sprinkle pepper powder on top and garnish with the cashew nuts.