As the name suggests, this laddu is given as a prasad at Krishna temples in Dwaraka.
Chapati – 2
Peanuts – 1/2 cup, roasted
Jaggery – 1/2 cup, powdered
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
Ghee as required
1. Dry roas the coconut until light golden.
2. Crumble the chapatis or cut them into small pieces.
3. Grind the coconut, peanuts, chapatis and jaggery until coarse.
4. Apply some ghee to your palms and shape the mixture into small laddus.
5. Store them in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !