For Stuffing :Boiled green peas – 1 teacup
Green chilles, chopped – 2
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
For the dough :
Refined flour – 1 1/2 cup
Ghee – 1 tbsp
salt – 1/2 tsp
Water to mix
Method for stuffing :
1. Mash the boiled peas.
2. Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the cumin seeds.
3. Add the green chilles and fry for one minute.
4. Add the mashed peas and salt.
5. Cook for one minute and cool the mixtue.
For the Dough :
1. Seive the flour and salt.Rub in the ghee.
2. Add water and knead it into a stiff dough.
3. Divide the dough into 5 or 6 balls.
1. Roll out each ball into a small puri and place about one table spoon of the stuffing on it and brng the sides to the centre and shape it into a ball.
2. Roll it out carefully on a rolling board and fry the puri in ht oil.
3. Do the same with the other balls .
4. Serve hot.