A great and delicious Ice cream made using Sapota (Chikoo) pulp. Perfect for kids who do not like the fruit.
Sapota (Chikoo) Pulp (or Puree) – 6 cups
Condensed Milk – 800 gms (about 2 tins)
Sugar as required (optional)
1. Transfer the condensed milk to a bowl and place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Remove and beat well.
3. Add the sapota pulp and beat again.
4. Pour into ice cream moulds and freeze until set.
5. Gently stir every 30 minutes and put it back into the freezer.
6. Serve when set completely.