Whole Wheat Flour – 1 1/4 cups
Salt to Taste
Refined Oil – 2 tsp
Water – 125 ml
Refined Oil for deep frying
1. Sieve the whole wheat flour and salt together.
2. Add oil and mix well.
3. Make a well in the flour mixture, add cold water and knead into hard dough.
4. Divide the dough into 25 equal sized balls and place them in lightly floured surface.
5. Cover with a kitchen cloth for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Flatten each ball between the palms to make a circle, 4.5cm in diameter.
7. Roil out each of them to form a 10 cm disc.
8. Heat the oil in a kadai.
9. Deep fry the discs until they puff up.
10. Remove and drain on paper towels.
11. Serve hot.
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Puri Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.