A simple and tasty sandwich perfect for the afternoon tea, evening snack or picnics.
Bread Slices – 4
Cucumber – 1, small, sliced
Tomato – 1, sliced
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Butter – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder – as per taste
1. Spread butter on 2 slices of bread.
2. Arrange the cucumber and tomatoes on the bread slices.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper powder and garnish with mint leaves.
4. Place the other 2 slices on top.
5. Cut into halves or quarters.
6. Serve at once.
Variations: Add cheese slices, red onions, mashed potatoes or lettuce if desired.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !