Jackfruit is in season now and here is a simple and delicious recipe. Serve with rice, idli or dosa.
Jackfruits – 10, seeds removed
Jaggery – 1/4 cup, powdered
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Rice Flour – 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – little
Oil as required
Salt – a pinch
1. Finely chop the jackfruits and transfer to a pan.
2. Pour enough water and boil for a few minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry the mustard seeds and green chillies for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Add the boiled jackfruits, jaggery and salt.
6. Mix well.
7. Add a little water to rice flour and mix well without any lumps.
8. Add to the pan and stir to mix well.
9. Serve with rice, idli or dosa.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !