A variation to the Classic South Indian Dosa.
Dosa Batter – 2 cups
Cheese – 500 gms, grated
Tomato Sauce – 4 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Carrot – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Capsicums – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Ghee – 3 tsp
1. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
2. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly to make a thick dosa.
3. Add tomato sauce on top and sprinkle some of the vegetables.
4. Sprinkle some cheesee and pepper powder on top.
5. Add oil around the edges and cover the dosa with a lid.
6. Cook over low flame for a minute or until the cheese has melted.
7. No need to flip it over.
8. Remove and serve hot.