Tasty and different variation to the regular chapatis. Great for kids who refuse to eat vegetables.
Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Spring Onions – 1 bunch, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – as required
1. Mix the spring onions, red chilli powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
2. Keep aside.
3. Add salt, oil and wheat flour to a bowl.
4. Add enough water and knead well to a soft, pliable chapati dough.
5. Make small balls of the dough and shape them into a cup.
6. Add a spoonful of the spring onion mixture and fold well.
7. Roll them into small/medium chapatis.
8. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
9. Cook the prepared chapatis on both sides adding little oil around the edges.
10. Serve with sidedish of choice.