A simple and delicious Mexican style Scrambled Egg. Serve with toast.
Egg – 1, larg
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Onions – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies and a pinch of salt.
3. Saute for a minute.
4. Beat the egg and add to the pan.
5. Tilt the pan slightly and stir well.
6. Cook for a minute or until set.
6. Remove and serve at once.
Tip: Add green capsicums if desired.