Keerai (Spinach) – 2 bunches, washed, chopped
Onions – 2, big, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Sambar Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Besan Flour – 2 cup
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1/2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a kadai over medium flame.
2. Add the onions and fry till light brown
3. Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and fry for 2 seconds.
4. Add sambar powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, and chopped keerai.
5. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the fire and allow to cool.
7. Add besan flour to the mixture, little by little, and mix well to make a dough.
8. Make small balls and flatten them slightly
9. Heat a tawa and add a little oil.
10. Fry cutlets in medium flame with little oil till cutlets become crispy and golden brown color.
11. Serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !