Couscous – 125 gms
Water – 1/2 cup
Yellow Capsicum – 1, small, deseeded, diced
Red Capsicum – 1, small, deseeded, diced
Green Capsicum – 1, small, deseeded, diced
Cucumber – 1/2, deseeded, diced
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, chopped
Mint Leaves – 2 tblps, chopped
Lettuce – few, chopped
Cumin Powder – 3/4 tsp
Curry Powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Olive Oil as required
Lemon Juice as per taste
Vinegar as per taste
1. Heat a pan of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the couscous and cook on low flame until all water has been absorbed. Remove and cool.
3. Combine the capsicums, cucumber, mint leaves, coriander leaves and lettuce in a bowl.
4. Add lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar.
5. Mix well.
6. Drizzle some olive oil on the couscous and toss gently.
7. Sprinkle cumin powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
8. Mix well with the vegetables and serve at once.