Tasty and healthy drink for the hot summer days.
Beetroot – 1
Carrot – 1
Tomato – 1
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ming Leaves – few
Juice of 1 Lemon
Tender Coconut Flesh – little, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together the beetroot, tomato and carrot.
2. Strain the pulp into a pan.
3. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder and lemon juice.
4. Stir well.
5. Grind the mint leaves and strain well.
6. Add the to the pan.
7. Add the tender coconut and stir well.
8. Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
10. Pour into individual serving glasses.
11. Garnish with a mint leaf.
9. Serve chilled or at room temperature.