Baby Potatoes – 500 gms, halved
Sundried Tomatoes – 3, finely sliced
Parmesan Cheese – 2 tblsp, grated
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Basil Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat a pan of slightly salted water.
2. Add the potatoes and boil until tender.
3. Drain and keep aside to cool.
4. Mix the cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper powder.
5. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl.
6. Add the cheese mixture, tomatoes and basil leaves.
7. Serve at once.
image via flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/ljshotyou/5604666193/