Vermicelli – 1/2 cup, boiled, cooled
Milk – 1 cup, boiled until reduced in half, cooled
Sabja Seeds (Basil Seeds) – 1 tsp
Mixed Fruits – 1/2 cup, chopped (apple, banana, pineapple)
Rose Syrup – 1 tsp
Condensed Milk – 1/4 cup
1. Soak the basil seeds for 8 hours.
2. Drain and add the seeds to a tall glass tumbler.
3. Fill half the tumbler with milk.
4. Add rose syrup and mix.
5. Add condensed milk.
6. Add vermicelli and remaining milk.
7. Add the fruits and gently mix.
8. Keep it in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours.
9. Serve chilled.
Tip: If desired add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !