A simple tea time snack.
Rice Flour – 1 cup
Buttermilk – 2 cups
Onions – 4, finely chopped
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Place a pan over low flame.
2. Add the buttermilk.
3. Add pepper powder, cumin seeds, salt and mix well.
4. Add rice flour gradually and stir well.
5. Add onions, coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Keep stirring till the mixture starts to thicken.
7. Remove from flame and make small balls of the mixture.
8. Heat oil in a frying pan.
9. Fry the prepared balls till crispy and golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve with chutney or tomato sauce.