Oats – 1 cup
Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 2 tblsp, grated
Coconut – 1 tblsp, grated
Roasted Gram Flour – 1 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – little, finely chopped
Curd – 1 tblsp
Ghee as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine all the ingredients, except ghee, in a bowl.
2. Add little water and mix well to a pliable dough.
3. Make small balls and roll them out into medium rotis.
4. Preferably use a greased banana leaf or a plastic sheet to roll them out.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Cook the prepared rotis on both sides adding little ghee around the edges.
7. Remove and serve hot.