Idlis – 4 to 5, chopped
Mint Leaves – a small bunch, cleaned, washed, chopped
Coriander Leaves – a small bunch, cleaned, washed, chopped
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Tamarind – little
Green Chillies – 3 to 5
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the mint leaves, coriander leaves, tamarind, coconut, salt and green chillies.
3. Stir well and remove after a minute.
4. Grind to a smooth paste.
5. Heat ghee in a pan.
6. Fry the mustard seeds and asafoetida powder for 30 seconds.
7. Add the ground chutney and idli pieces.
8. Mix well and remove to a servingg plate.
9. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !