Kids would love this mini uttapams. Serve as a evening tiffin.
Idli Batter – 4 cups
Carrot – 1/2 cup, grated
Cabbage – 1/2 cup, grated
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Capsicums – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Idli Milagai Podi as required
Gingelly Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the onions and capsicums.
3. Saute well for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add cabbage, carrot and salt.
5. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add this to the idli batter and mix well.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
8. Pour small ladlefuls of the batter and spread them to make small uttapams.
9. Sprinkle idli milagai podi on top and apply oil around the edges.
10. Cook on both sides until light golden brown.
11. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
12. Serve at once with sambar and chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !