As the name indicates this parotta (paratha) is local delicacy of Thoothukudi and surrounding areas. There is also a stuffed poricha parotta that is made using either a veg or a non-veg stuffing.
Maida – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Water as required
Oil to fry
1. Add salt and enough water to maida.
2. Mix well to a pliable dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into a spiral pattern.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Add the prepared parottas and deep fry until crispy and golden.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !