Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Potato – 1, boiled, peeled, mashed
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Palak (Spinach / Pasalai Keerai) – 1/2 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Green Chillies – 2
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Soak the spinach in hot water for 5 minutes and cover.
2. Drain well and grind to a smooth paste without adding water.
3. Combine wheat flour, potatoes, ground spinach, salt and cumin powder in a bowl.
4. Mix well to a thick dough.
5. Make small balls and roll them out into small/medium pooris.
6. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
7. Fry the prepared pooris till puffed up and evenly cooked.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve how with side dish of choice.