Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Potato – 1, boiled, peeled, mashed
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Palak (Spinach / Pasalai Keerai) – 1/2 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Green Chillies – 2
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Soak the spinach in hot water for 5 minutes and cover.
2. Drain well and grind to a smooth paste without adding water.
3. Combine wheat flour, potatoes, ground spinach, salt and cumin powder in a bowl.
4. Mix well to a thick dough.
5. Make small balls and roll them out into small/medium pooris.
6. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
7. Fry the prepared pooris till puffed up and evenly cooked.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve how with side dish of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !