A simple and healthy recipe for kids who do not like veggies.
Dosa Batter – 2 cups
Green Capsicum – 1, small, finely chopped, seeds removed
Carrot – 1, small, grated
Ginger – 1 inch piece, peeled, grated
Oil as required
1. Add the capsicum, carrot and ginger to the batter.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
4. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
5. Add oil to the sides and cook 2 minutes on both sides or until done.
6. Remove and serve hot with chutney of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !