Cocoa Powder – 4 tblsp, unsweetened
Oats – 3 cups
Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
Peanut Butter – 1/2 cup (salted)
Milk – 1/2 cup
1. Combine the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa powder in a pan.
2. Place it over medium flame and simmer until it starts to boil.
3. Remove from flame.
4. Add the peanut butter and mix well.
5. Add the oats and stir quickly.
6. Spoon small balls of the mixture onto a tray lined with parchment paper and flatten them.
7. Keep aside to cool, for about 10 to 20 minutes.
8. Store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as a snack.