Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Dry Pomegranate Seeds – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry Ginger – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Asafoetida – a pinch
1. Roast cumin seeds till light brown.
2. Cool and grind to a powder.
3. Grind pomegranate seeds to a powder.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Store in an airtight jar and use as required.
Chaat Masala Powder Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Must Have Diwali Sweets and Snacks Diwali is a festival of lights celebrated jubilantly all over India. Just like for any other festival, Diwali will also be...
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chaat Masala Powder Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.