Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Dry Pomegranate Seeds – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry Ginger – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Asafoetida – a pinch
1. Roast cumin seeds till light brown.
2. Cool and grind to a powder.
3. Grind pomegranate seeds to a powder.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Store in an airtight jar and use as required.
Chaat Masala Powder Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chaat Masala Powder Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.