Thincrust Pizza Base – 1
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Brinjals (Eggplants) – 1, sliced
Tomato Sauce – 2 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced (optional)
Red Wine Vinegar (or Light Soy Sauce) – 1 tblsp
Olive Oil – 2 tsp + plus extra
Capsicum – 1/2 cup, chopped
Mozarella (or Ricotta) Cheese – 100 gms, grated
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix 2 tsp olive oil, vinegar and 1 tblsp mint leaves in a bowl.
2. Add the brinjal slices and mix well.
3. Heat little oil in a frying pan.
4. Stir-fry the brinjals for 5 minutes and remove.
5. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base.
6. Top with the mushrooms, capsicum and brinjals.
7. Sprinkle cheese and drizzle with 1/2 tsp olive oil.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C/400F for 10 minutes or until crust is crisp.
9. Sprinkle pepper powder and garnish with the remaining mint leaves.
10. Cut into slices and serve at once.