1 – coconut, grated
3 to 4 – small onions
1 tsp – coriander leaves, finely chopped
½ tsp – chopped green chillies
1 ½ tsp – tamarind pulp
4 to 5 – curry leaves
½ tbsp – cumin seed powder
a pinch – black pepper powder
1 tsp – oil
salt to taste
1. Keep 1 tbsp. grated coconut aside and with the remaining coconut, make thick coconut milk.
2. Add tamarind pulp in the coconut milk and boil it and simmer in for 10 mins.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry one small onion.
4. Then fry the curry leaves, cumin seed powder and green chillies. Then add salt and pepper.
5. Mix in the thick coconut milk and tamarind pulp and stir for 2 mins.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !