A refreshing and delicious summer drink, perfect on a hot afternoon.
Lemonade – 2 cups
Watemelon – 4 cups, peeled, cubed + plus few slices for garnish
1. Blend the watermelon to a puree and strain well.
2. Mix the lemonade and watermelon puree in a large pitcher.
3. Ad ice cubes and stir well.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish with a small slice of watermelon.
6. Serve chill.
7. Keep any remaining in the fridge. Stays good for a couple of days.
Tip: Add basil leaves if desired.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !