Carrot – 1, finely grated
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Potatoes – 4, boiled, peeled, mashed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – little
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the tomato, onion, green chillies and coriander leaves together to a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Add the carrot and potatoes.
4. Add red chilli powder and saute well for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the ground paste and salt.
6. Mix well.
7. When the moisture has evaporated almost fully, remove and transfer to a serving dish.
8. Serve as a side dish with dosa, idli, chapati or poori.