Cornflakes – 3 cups
Peanut Butter – 250 gms
Corn Syrup – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Peanuts – 2 tblsp, chopped
Chocolate Chips – 1/4 cup, melted
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the sugar and corn syrup.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring all the time.
4. Remove the pan from the flame and add the peanut butter.
5. Mix well.
6. Combine the cornflakes and peanuts in a bowl.
7. Pour the peanut butter mixture and mix well until evenly combined.
7. Make small balls of the mixture and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper.
8. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies and keep aside to cool.
9. Once the chocolate is set, store them in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !