Tiger Prawns – 300 gms, raw, peeled, chopped
Mayonnaise – 1 1/2 tblsp
Red Chilli – 1, deseeded, diced
Spring Onion – 1, finely chopped
Egg – 1, small, lightly beaten
Zest of 1/4 Lemon – grated
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Shape into small balls and cover.
3. Keep it in a fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove the prawn balls and keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Then roll them in the breadcrumbs and place them on a greased baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C/350F for 15 minutes or until the prawn balls turn light golden.
8. Serve warm with mint chutney and ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !