A delicious and simple dish that is best served as a side dish to biryani, pulao or rotis.
Apple – 1 cup, peeled, finely chopped
Curd – 2 cups
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Green Chillies – 3
Jaggery – 1 tsp, powdered and mixed with 1 tblsp water
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – little
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the coconut, salt and green chillies together to a smooth paste.
2. Whisk the curd well.
3. Add the ground paste, apple, jaggery and mix well.
4. Heat little oil in a small frying pan.
5. Fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves for 30 seconds.
6. Add to the pachadi and stir.