Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Bhindi – 100 gms, chopped
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
White Sesame Seeds – 2 tsp, soaked, drained and dried
Red Chilli Powder – 3 tsp
Mustard Seeds – little
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Dry roast the sesame seeds and grind to a powder.
2. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Fry the curry leaves and mustard seeds for 30 seconds.
4. Add the onions, tomatoes and bhindis.
5. Cook for a few minutes.
6. Add red chilli powder, salt, sesame powder and coconut.
7. Stir well.
8. Serve as a side dish.