Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – a pinch
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients in a pan over low flame.
2. Bring to a boil and cover with a lid.
3. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
4. Remove from flame and cool.
5. Store in a clean, sterilized glass jar and keep it in the fridge.
6. Use within 7 days.
Tip: If the sauce is too thick, add some water and mix.