250 g – mushroom (white button)
2 cups – basmati rice
1 bunch – soya patha
1 – onion
2 – green chillies
2 tbsp – vinegar (white)
red chilly powder to taste
salt to taste
1. Cook basmati rice in an open utensil with four cups of water and set aside.
2. Chop mushrooms, soya patha, onion and green chillies into small pieces.
3. Pour 2-3 table spoons of oil in a sauce pan and fry till golden brown.
4. Add mushrooms and saute till they their moisture is dry.
5. Add chopped soya patha, chillies, salt and chilli powder.
6. Cook for five to ten minutes.
7. Add vinegar and cook further for five to ten minutes.
8. Remove and mix thoroughly with cooked rice using a fork.
9. This is a very nutritious food and can be served with tomato soup and French fries.