Potatoes – 4, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 4
Carrot – 1, finely chopped
Clove – 1
Milk – 1/2 cup
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together the coconut, clove and green chillies to a fine paste.
2. Heat little oil in a pan.
3. Saute the potatoes and carrot for a minute or two.
4. Pour enough water and cook till 3/4th done.
5. Add salt, ground paste, milk and curd.
6. Stir well and bring to a boil.
7. Switch off flame and remove.
8. Serve hot with roti or puri.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.