Spicy and tasty chicken snack for any occasion.
Chicken Breasts – 350 gms, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch fingers
Maida – 1/2 cup
Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp
Mustard Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 2, beaten
Corn Flour – 1 cup
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix the mustard powder, red chilli powder, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken pieces and blend until evenly coated.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
4. Dip the chicken fingers in the maida and then in the egg.
5. Dredge them in corn flour and fry till golden brown and crisp.
6. Turn them once or twice.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with ketchup, mayonnaise or mint chutney.