Chicken – 250 gms, cooked, minced
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Thai Red Curry Paste – 1 tblsp
Spring Onions – 2 to 3, chopped
Red Chilli – 1, finely chopped (optional)
Sweet Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp + 2 tsp
Burger Buns – 2, toasted
Lettuce Leaves to serve
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Pepper Powder – a large pinc
1. Mix chicken, curry paste and half of the spring onions, coriander leaves in a bowl.
2. Add red chillies, 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce and pepper powder.
3. Mix well and shape into 2 burger patties.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick pan and cook the patties for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked.
5. Slice the burger buns in half.
6. Place some lettuce leaves and spread 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce on each.
7. Top up with the cooked patties.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve at once.