Eggs – 6, boiled
Coconut – 1/2, grated
Tomato – 1
Green Chillies – 2
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled
Coriander Leaves – handful
Mint Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the coconut, green chillies, ginger, mint leaves and coriander leaves together in a mixie to a smooth paste.
2. Add sugar and salt.
3. Mix well.
4. Add the boiled eggs and keep aside for 5 minutes.
5. Heat little oil in a pan.
6. Add the cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
7. Add tomatoes and the egg mixture.
8. Gently stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Serve as a side dish with naan or paratha.
Tip: If the gravy is too thick, add a little water.