Green Peas – 1 cup, boiled
Ricotta Cheese – 1/2 cup
Spring Onions – 2, finely chopped
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Lemon Zest – 2 tsp, grated
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Corn Kernels – 1/4 cup, boiled
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chicken Breasts – 6 to 8, boneless, skinless
1. Combine all the ingredients except chicken breasts in a bowl.
2. Make a 2 inch incision in each chicken breast and stuff some of the green peas mixture into each breast.
3. Sprinkle little salt and pepper powder.
4. Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium flame.
5. Cook the chicken breasts for 13 to 15 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
6. Remove, slice and serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.