Whole Fish (or Fillets) – 2, cleaned, scaled
Bay Leaves – 6 to 8
Lemons – 2, sliced
Thyme Sprigs – 1 bunch
Olive Oil – 60 ml
Salt – a pinch
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Stuff the fish cavities with the bay leaves, lemons and thyme.
2. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
4. Place them on a pan over high flame.
5. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden and slightly charred.
6. Transfer them to a greased baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake them in a preheated oven at 180C/360F for 7 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Remove and cool.
9. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.