Chicken Breasts – 2, large, boiled, shredded
Broccoli – 300 gms, cut into florets
Plain Noodles – 100 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Soy Sauce – 2 tlsp
Green Beans – 200 gms, chopped, boiled
Chinese Rice Wine – 1/4 cup
Sesame Oil – 2 tblsp
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Spring Onions – 1 cup, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Cook the broccoli florets until tender and refresh under cold water.
2. Mix the soy sauce, chinese rice wine, sesame oil, ginger and spring onions in a bowl.
3. Add the broccoli, noodles, chicken and beans in a large bowl.
4. Pour the dressing over and toss well.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.