White Fish Fillets – 3 cups, firm, chopped
Prawn – 1 kg, chopped, shelled, deveined
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Red Curry Paste – 1/4 cup
Brown Sugar – 2 tblsp
Sesame Oil – 4 tsp
Thai Fish Sauce – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup (few reserved for garnish)
Lime Wedges to garnish
1. Grind half of the fish, prawn, coconut milk, coriander leaves, red curry paste, sugar, oil and fish sauce till smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the remaining prawns and fish.
4. Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them lightly.
5. Place them on a greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
7. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot or cold with lemon wedges.