Eggs – 2, hard-boiled, quartered
Carrot – 1, peeled, sliced
Fennel Heads – 2, sliced
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – little
Basil Leaves – handful
Lemon Juice – 1 to 2 tsp
Spring Onions – handful, chopped
1. Combine the basil leaves, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Transfer to a mixer and blend well.
3. Arrange the eggs, carrot and fennel in a bowl.
4. Drizzle the basil dressing on top.
5. Garnish with spring onions.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
The image is that of Chili and Fennel Egg Salad
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !