Sweetcorn Kernels – 1 cup
Lettuce Leaves – handful, torn
Apple – 1, peeled, sliced
Celery – 2 stalks, sliced
Butter Beans (Lima Beans) – 200 gms, soaked, rinsed and drained
Parsley Leaves – few, chopped
Walnuts – 100 gms
Mayonnaise as required
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the sweetcorn kernsl for 2 minutes until lightly blackened.
3. Combine the apple, celery, beans, parsley and sweetcorn in a bowl.
4. Add 1 tblsp (or as required) mayonnaise and mix well.
5. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate and spoon the salad over.
6. Garnish with walnuts.
7. Serve at once.
Tip: You can also use black beans instead of lima beans.