Star Anise – 2 tsp
Cinnamon – 2 tsp
Cloves – 2 tsp
Cardamoms – 2 tsp
1. Combine all the ingredients and grind to a fine powder.
2. Transfer to a clean, sterlized jar.
3. Store and use as required.
Chai ka Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chai ka Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.