Star Anise – 2 tsp
Cinnamon – 2 tsp
Cloves – 2 tsp
Cardamoms – 2 tsp
1. Combine all the ingredients and grind to a fine powder.
2. Transfer to a clean, sterlized jar.
3. Store and use as required.
Chai ka Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chai ka Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.