If you can’t find raspberry vodka, you can make your own simply by marinating about 10 berries in a bottle of vodka for about 12 hours. Then remove the berries and the vodka is good enough on its own.
- Raspberry Vodka – 1 part
- Framboise – 1/2 part
- Cointreau – 1/2 part
- Cranberry Juice – 3/4 part
- Orange Bitters – 2 dashes
- Lime Cordial – 1 dash
- Ice cubes
- Raspberry – 1
- Shake the vodka, framboise, Cointreau, cranberry juice, orange bitters and lime cordial together over ice until frosted.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !