Maida – 1 cup
Blueberries – 1/4 cup, fresh or frozen
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Egg – 1, small
Sugar – 1/2 cup + 1/2 tblsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Baking Soda – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Combine the orange juice, egg and oil.
2. Blend well and add the yogurt.
3. Blend again.
4. Mix maida, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
5. Add the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Add the blueberries and gently mix.
7. Fill 2/3rds of each muffin cup with the batter and place them on a baking tray.
8. Bake them in a preheated oven at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway through.
9. Remove and cool.
10. The muffins stay good for 2 to 3 days if stored in an airtight container.
Orange Blueberry Muffins Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Orange Blueberry Muffins Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.