Maida – 1 cup
Blueberries – 1/4 cup, fresh or frozen
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Egg – 1, small
Sugar – 1/2 cup + 1/2 tblsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Baking Soda – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Combine the orange juice, egg and oil.
2. Blend well and add the yogurt.
3. Blend again.
4. Mix maida, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
5. Add the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Add the blueberries and gently mix.
7. Fill 2/3rds of each muffin cup with the batter and place them on a baking tray.
8. Bake them in a preheated oven at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway through.
9. Remove and cool.
10. The muffins stay good for 2 to 3 days if stored in an airtight container.
Orange Blueberry Muffins Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Orange Blueberry Muffins Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.