Maida – 1 cup
Blueberries – 1/4 cup, fresh or frozen
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Egg – 1, small
Sugar – 1/2 cup + 1/2 tblsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Baking Soda – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Combine the orange juice, egg and oil.
2. Blend well and add the yogurt.
3. Blend again.
4. Mix maida, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
5. Add the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Add the blueberries and gently mix.
7. Fill 2/3rds of each muffin cup with the batter and place them on a baking tray.
8. Bake them in a preheated oven at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway through.
9. Remove and cool.
10. The muffins stay good for 2 to 3 days if stored in an airtight container.
How to Make Orange Blueberry Muffins Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Orange Blueberry Muffins Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.