Corn Flour (or Cornmeal) – 1 cup
Maida – 1 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Baking Powder – 2 tsp
Eggs – 2, medium, lightly beaten
Milk – 1 cup + 2 tsp
Butter – 1/4 cup, melted
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Mix the maida, corn flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, milk and butter.
3. Add this to the flour and stir until moistened.
4. Pour this into a greased cake pan and spread evenly.
5. Place it in a preheated oven at 175C and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove, cool and serve.