This exotic-looking cocktail is simplicity itself and can be varied with different fruit juices. Top with lavish amounts of fruits for a festive effect and add ginger ale to make a great long drink.
- Mango – 1, small, ripe
- Lime Juice – 1/4 cup
- Ginger – 1 tsp, finely grated
- Light Brown Sugar – 1 tblsp
- Orange Juice – 1 litre
- Pineapple Juice – 1 litre
- Rum – 100 ml
- Crushed Ice
- Slices of Mango, Pineapple or any other fruit to garnish
- Blend the mangoes with lime juice, ginger and sugar until smooth.
- Add the orange juice, pineapple juice and rum.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Pour into glasses half-filled with ice.
- Garnish with a fruit slice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !